Monday, August 31, 2009

New Art - Coming Soon!

Hi Ya'll!
Whew! The kiddies are back in school and I finally have a few moments to think my own thoughts ;). I've been whipping up a batch or two of art in between canning homemade spaghetti sauce from the mounds of tomatoes my in-laws, Martha & Derek, gave me. By the way...they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!

On the art front, I sold the first of my Itty Bitty Pieces Angel - appropriately named "Eunice" to a wonderful person who collects my art - Thanks bunches!

My Itty Bitty Pieces angels are so cute (if I do say so myself). I sculpted their little faces and then painted them. They are truly unique and one-of-a-kind. The "bodies" are made from vintage or unique glass bottles which are filled with ordinary everyday thingies - the bits and pieces of life. I've completed 3 more Itty Bitty Pieces Angels and they are named Edythe, Esther & Edwina.

Also I have 3 new birdie paintings. And, I've painted a beautiful angel on a box- which can be used to hold prayers and wishes. The box is cool - it can be hung on the wall or placed on a table. I also have a large angel that will be ready real soon. So, hold tight - pics are coming.........

No comments: